Part # 1254118
Bottom Rail Podium (Single)
Above ground pool parts are not universal and can be difficult to identify. Inyo wants to make every effort that your order meets your requirements. If you are not confident that you have chosen the right parts - Please send the following information that is requested below. Inyo will forward to the information provided to the manufacturer to see if they can determine if the pool is one of their models.
How to Measure the Length of a Bottom Rail
1) Use a flexible measuring tape. We found that a tailoring tape worked best.
2) Measure from one end, along the outside bend, to the opposite end.
* Size of the pool & approximate age of the pool?
* Image of the pool wall.
* Image of the upright
* Image of the top rail connection to the upright.
* Name & age of the pool (if known)
I have an 18, round pool whose current rail system measures like this at the bottom. However I'm not sure how many I would need to order for the circumference
Hi, Rana. To determine how much you will need, count the number of uprights your pool has.
when I make an order, and I add to cart = 1, it means I set that goes around?
I believe these are 14 pieces.
The listing is for one single Bottom Rail. If you need 14, you would need to increase the quantity to 14.