Part # 36468
Part # 36468
NEED MORE THAN 1 STEEL BOTTOM RAIL?
Omega Slotted Tube 57-3/4"
How to Measure the Length of a Stabilizer
1) Use a flexible measuring tape. We found that a tailoring tape worked best.
2) Measure from one end, along the outside bend, to the opposite end.
Above ground pool parts are not universal and can be difficult to identify. Inyo wants to make every effort that your order meets your requirements. If you are not confident that you have chosen the right parts - Please send the following information that is requested below. Inyo will forward to the information provided to the manufacturer to see if they can determine if the pool is one of their models.
* Size of the pool & approximate age of the pool?
* Image of the pool wall.
* Image of the upright
* Image of the top rail connection to the upright.
* Name & age of the pool (if known)
Looking for a 56 1/2. By. 55 3/4. 3/4. Rail track for a Namco pool. Center slot. Any help or advice. Thanks. Patrick. trying to make anything work
First, you can browse our Top Track page for a part that matches those dimensions. If your particular part is not listed, you can send in pictures of your pool's wall pattern, upright, top cap and top ledge to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for our above ground pool parts team to match the part.