In this video, show and explain how to use a pool leaf eater vacuum. By following this step-by-step guide, you can be certain your pool stay clean and clear year-round.
Pool Leaf Eaters Are Great For…
- Foliage Debris such as leaves, seeds, and pine needles.
- Most pool surfaces – The Leaf Eater’s brush assembly can be adjusted for gunite, vinyl and fiberglass pools.
- Spring Start-Up – The venturi picks up larger water-laden debris, while also filling your pool with fresh water.
- Keeping your pool clean, even when your filter pump is out of commission.
And, Not So Great For…
- Picking up silty soil.
- Areas with water use restrictions.
- Users who may have trouble lifting or handling the Leaf Eater when it is filled to capacity.
How To Manually Vacuum A Pool
How to Clean a Green Pool?