Model # HP6003T
By Hayward Pool Products
Model # HP6003T
Warranty 5 Year Warranty on manufacture defects; 10 Year Warranty on Compressor
Heat Pro Heat Pumps from Hayward give you the perfect water temperature without a big increase in your power bill. The Hayward HeatPro Heat Pump for both in-ground and above-ground pools can save you up to 80% in operating costs. Whether you just want to extend your swimming season or swim all year round in a warm comfortable pool, the HeatPro Heat Pump could pay for itself in one year with the operating cost savings. With the Titanium heat exchanger, HeatPro Heat Pumps from Hayward give you the perfect water temperature without a big increase in your power bill. The HeatPro line from Hayward is the perfect addition to your in-ground swimming pool or spa.
The Hayward HeatPro Series of heat pumps offers an alternative to your pool heating options. With its unique Titanium Heat Exchanger, HeatPro heat pumps heat pool water more efficiently for a fraction of the cost of gas. Depending upon individual use and application of your pool, a heat pump may be right for you.
Titanium Heat Exchanger - Hayward builds a heat exchanger that completely heats all the water without allowing corrosive water to touch metal anywhere within the heat pump. HeatPro's titanium heat exchanger allows the water passing through the system to be heated and returned to the pool. Unlike copper heat exchangers, the titanium heat exchanger isolates the metal from damaging, chemically-treated pool water, preventing corrosion and scaling, and providing a longer life for your heat pump.
- ArmourCoil Protected Heat Exchanger Armour coil heat exchangers are protected with an exclusive coating that isolates the metal from chemically treated water preventing corrosion.
- Digital L.E.D. Control Panel Easy to read LED panel provides digital temperature read out and quick diagnostic indentification.
- Protective Screen Vinyl coated steel screen that protects the evaporator coil from damage.
- Deep Base Pan Compact footprint allows for easy installations and is ideal for retrofit replacements.
- 5 Year Warranty on manufacture defects
- 10 Year Warranty on Compressor
I live in Westchester County, New York and have an inground 35,000 gallon pool. What type of heat pump do I need to kepp the water temp at 81 degrees through the summer season?