Part # SP0608U
Dimensions 8-3/8" x 7-7/8"
Alternate Part #'s HAY-30-689, HAYSP0608U
Unlike metallic niches, DuraNiche niches are injection-molded of PVC for superior performance, non-corrosive durability and plumbing versatility - plus the lowest installed cost. The ability to accept PVC over expensive metal conduit enables DuraNiche to offer true bottom line savings in materials, as well as time to install. DuraNiche comes in three models for concrete/gunite pools, vinyl/fiberglass pools, or for concrete/gunite spas. When paired with a Hayward AstroLite or AstroLite ll light fixture, you have the best quality and value in a lighting system available anywhere.
- Socket conduit connecton designed for quick and simple gluing to PVC pipe. Provides a cleaner, more reliable seal vs. threaded-type connections
- All SP0600U, and SP0607U niches have a 45 degree 1" outlet, which can be adjusted for top or rear conduit connection using the 45 degree U.L. approved sweep elbow and coupling or Non-U.L. approved spigot elbow.
- The SP0601U niche has a 1" rear outlet, which can be adjusted to 45°.
- All 1" outlets can be quickly converted to 3/4" with either a U.L. approved reducing adapter (included)or Non-U.L. approved reducer (included).
- Easily accessible connections for grounding/bonding.
- Internally-threaded connection for pressure testing of conduit line.
- Replaceable mounting brackets (top and bottom) for serviceability.
- UL Listed for fresh water and complies with N.E.C. (1993).
- Injection molded PVC fixture housing for corrosion free performance
- New U.L. Approved sweep elbow fitting, coupling and reducer included in SP0600U, SP0601U and SP0607U, meet the highest standard and provide the most convenient installation.
Pool / Spa Type: