Hayward EcoStar Variable Speed Pump
2016 Backyard Splash Promotion $100 Visa Gift card 04/04/2016-06/05/2016
The most energy efficient pump at any speed. Start saving up to 90% on energy costs every season!
With Haywards new EcoStars family of pumps, money flows back into your pocket. EcoStar is the industrys most energy efficient variable speed pump, thanks to a super-efficient permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor and industry leading hydraulic design. Tests prove that EcoStar can save you up to 90% on energy costs compared to ordinary single speed pumps. EcoStar matches pump flow to a pool's needs, versus running at full power 100% of the time.
You can save significant time and money by installing EcoStar, without having to buy additional equipment or accessories. It's fully programmable with a self-contained 24-hour clock and up to 8 custom speed and timer functions that allow EcoStar to manage flow throughout the day. EcoStar can alternatively be controlled by Hayward controls such as Pro Logic®, OnCommand™, and E-Command® 4 or third party controls. Whether used in new construction or aftermarket applications, EcoStar is the perfect choice.
Application and Installation
- In-ground pools of all types and sizes, pool/spa combinations
- Ideal for water features such as waterfalls and fountains
- Fully programmable with a self-contained 24-hour clock and up to 8 custom speed and timer functions
- For enhanced pool management, can be controlled by Hayward® or third party pool and spa control platforms, without the need for additional accessories
Additional EcoStar Features and Benefits
- Automatic protection from priming failures, freezing temperatures, voltage spikes and brownouts
- Includes digital control interface wall-mount kit
- 2 in. x 2½ in. CPVC union connections provide easy installation and service
- No-rib basket design ensures easy debris removal
- Extra leaf-holding capacity basket extends time between cleanings
- Pressure testable to 50 psi maximum
- Auto-priming capability, with suction lift up to 10 ft. above water level
600 - 3450 RPM