Model # T40404R
Model # T40404R
T40000 Series 125 Amp Control Center T40404R
This Control Panel reduces installation costs and provides all of the electrical requirements for any pool and/or spa installation. It offers an all-in-one electrical control panel which can be custom wired for a wide variety of requirements, and eliminates the need for additional junction boxes and service panels. The enclosure comes complete with two T104M mechanisms and has provision for installing a GFCI receptacle on the side and additional switches inside. It is also designed to accept any combination of T100M, P1000ME, RC2000M or PF1000M Series mechanisms.
Click Here for Installation Guide
Click Here to determine which Intermatic Control Center is right for you
Case - 20-3/4" (52.7 cm) high x 12-3/4" (32.4 cm) wide x 4-1/4" (10.6 cm) deep
Switch Rating - 40 Amp resistive
Shipping Weight - 20 lbs. (9.0 kg)
All Enclosures are now approved for direct underwater light connection “NO J-BOX REQUIRED” Intermatic’s Control Centers reduce installation costs and provide all of the electrical requirements for any pool and/or spa installation. They offer an all-in-one electrical control center which can be customer wired for a wide variety of requirements, eliminating the need for additional junction boxes and service panels. The enclosures are designed to accept any combination of T100M, P1353ME, RC2000M or PF1000M Series mechanisms.
1. Pre-painted and offset mounting brackets (top and bottom) are assembled to the fully coated enclosure... for better rust protection. Full-length brackets allow easy installation to any flat surface, center post or conduit.
2. Accommodates conduit connection through the top.
3. Industry’s most reliable time controls.
4. Choice of circuit breaker brands.
5. Molded plastic interior base for maximum insulation and reliability. (Reversible for top entry.)
6. Lockable hasp makes the rugged enclosure tamper proof.
7. Full dead front prevents accidental contact with live parts.
8. Numerous combination 1/2"-3/4" and 3/4"-1" knockouts on bottom, back, and sides provide wiring flexibility.
9. 1-3/4" x 2-3/4" rectangular knockout for mounting switches and GFCI receptacles.
10. Welded flanges.
11. Flanged sides for rigidity and better seal.
12. Heavy-duty plated steel with a durable electrostatically applied finish to resist corrosion.
13. Side-hinged door and riveted hinges... removable for ease of installation.
14. Large vinyl label provides easy-to-read wiring and replacement information... won’t fade, wrinkle or peel.
• Filter Pumps • Booster Pumps • Heating Systems • Lights • Cleaning Systems
• Security Systems • Fountains • Sprinkler Systems • Valve Actuators • Yard Lights
Case – 20-3/4" (52.7 cm) high x 12-3/4" (32.4 cm) wide x 4-1/4" (10.8 cm) deep, 0.048" steel with electrostatically applied light beige finish.
Knockouts – Seven combination 1/2"-3/4" and three combination 3/4"-1" knockouts on the bottom. Five combination 1/2"-3/4" on the left side. One 1-3/4" x 2-3/4" knockout on the right side for mounting switches and GFCI.
Panel Rating – 125 Amp max. 120-240 VAC or 120-208 VAC single phase.
Timer Switch Rating – 40 Amp resistive each pole 120-240 VAC, 40 Amp. tungsten, inductive or 1000 VA pilot duty each pole 120-240 VAC; 2 HP (24 FLA) - 120 VAC; 5 HP (28 FLA) - 240 VAC
Shipping Weight – 17 to 21 lbs. (7.7 - 9.5 kg)
T40000R - Enclosure Only
T40000R4* - Enclosure With Inside Compartment
T40004R One T104M DPST 208 – 240V
T40404R Two T104M DPST 208 – 240V
* Enclosure only with inside wiring compartment for (2) wiring devices
For additional trippers ( 1 “ON” 1 “OFF” per pack ), order No. 156T1978A