Model # T30004R
T30000 Series 100 Amp Control Centers
This Control Panel reduces installation costs and provides all of the electrical requirements for any pool and/or spa installation. It offers an all-in-one electrical control panel which can be custom wired for a wide variety of requirements, and eliminates the need for additional junction boxes and service panels. This control comes complete with time switch mechanisms and has provision for installing a GFCI receptacle on the side and additional switches inside. It can also accept any combination of T100M, P1000ME, RC2000M or PF1000M Series Mechanisms.
Click Here for Installation Guide
Click Here to determine which Intermatic control center is right for you
Case – 16-1/2" (41.9 cm) H x 10-7/8" (27.6 cm) W x 4-1/4" (10.8 cm) D, 0.048" steel with electrostatically applied beige finish.
Knockouts – Two 1/2", three combination 1/2"-3/4", and two combination 3/4"-1" knockouts on the bottom. Four 1/2", three combination 1/2"-3/4" on the back. One combination 3/4"-1" on the left side. One 1-3/4" x 2-3/4" knockout on the right side for mounting switches and GFCI.
Panel Rating – 100 Amp max., 120-240 VAC or 120-208 VAC single phase.
Timer Switch Rating – 40 Amp resistive each pole 120-240 VAC, 40 Amp Tungsten, inductive or 1000 VA pilot duty each pole 120-240 VAC; 2 HP (24 FLA) - 120 VAC; 5 HP (28 FLA) - 240 VAC DPST - DPST Switch
Agency Approval - CSA/C-US
All Enclosures are now approved for direct underwater light connection “NO J-BOX REQUIRED” Intermatic’s Control Centers reduce installation costs and provide all of the electrical requirements for any pool and/or spa installation. They offer an all-in-one electrical control center which can be customer wired for a wide variety of requirements, eliminating the need for additional junction boxes and service panels. The enclosures are designed to accept any combination of T100M, P1353ME, RC2000M or PF1000M Series mechanisms.
1. Pre-painted and offset mounting brackets (top and bottom) are assembled to the fully coated enclosure... for better rust protection. Full-length brackets allow easy installation to any flat surface, center post or conduit.
2. Accommodates conduit connection through the top.
3. Industry’s most reliable time controls.
4. Choice of circuit breaker brands.
5. Molded plastic interior base for maximum insulation and reliability. (Reversible for top entry.)
6. Lockable hasp makes the rugged enclosure tamper proof.
7. Full dead front prevents accidental contact with live parts.
8. Numerous combination 1/2"-3/4" and 3/4"-1" knockouts on bottom, back, and sides provide wiring flexibility.
9. 1-3/4" x 2-3/4" rectangular knockout for mounting switches and GFCI receptacles.
10. Welded flanges.
11. Flanged sides for rigidity and better seal.
12. Heavy-duty plated steel with a durable electrostatically applied finish to resist corrosion.
13. Side-hinged door and riveted hinges... removable for ease of installation.
14. Large vinyl label provides easy-to-read wiring and replacement information... won’t fade, wrinkle or peel.
• Filter Pumps • Booster Pumps • Heating Systems • Lights • Cleaning Systems
• Security Systems • Fountains • Sprinkler Systems • Valve Actuators • Yard Lights
T30000R5 - Enclosure Only
T30004R - One T104M – SPST 208 – 240
T30401R - T104M & T101M DPST – DPST 240
T30404R - Two T104M DPST – DPST 208 – 240
T32404R - T104M201 & T104M DPST – DPST 208 – 277
For additional trippers ( 1 “ON” 1 “OFF” per pack ), order No. 156T1978A
I need to install a timer on a 120v 60hz line that feeds a 65 amp battery charger. Does this unit switch automatically between 110 - 240 v ?? Can I use this unit or do you have something that would be more suitable ?
Good morning Leon, This unit comes with a 220v timer. You would have to purchase a 120v timer as well and have an electrician wire it for 120 than you would have exactly what you are looking for.
I have an intermatic T30004R on our pool with one timer and am looking for a freeze protection component to install in the unit. I think it may be a PF1000M. Do you have information or sell these?
Thank you for your question, you have two(2) options in adding the freeze protection. The first option would be to stay with the mechanical device and mount a PF1102 http://www.inyopools.com/Products/02400004040043.htm which is the Intermatic Freeze Protect 240V W/o Timer to the side of your T30004R and wire them together, thereby adding your freeze protection. The second option would be to upgrade to the digital system. In this case you would need to remove your yellow dial time clock and then install the P1353ME http://www.inyopools.com/Products/02400001004221.htm which is a DigitalClock which can control 3 pieces of equipment and then add the 178PA28A http://www.inyopools.com/Products/02400001004638