Model # PDAP4
Model # PDAP4
Jandy's new control system in an attractive wireless handheld remote which floats!
Total Control, in the Palm of Your Hand. The Jandy PDA Pool Digital Assistant, brings the power and flexibility of a wireless control system to the palm of your hand. Imagine never getting out of the pool or spa to adjust the temperature, turn on a jet or waterfall. Wherever you are, virtually every pool and spa function can be performed from the Jandy Wireless PDA.
- Ultra compact, wireless, water-resistant, handheld remote - it even floats!
- Leading edge wireless technology offers a reliable communication network for a flexible and simple installation
- 500 ft. range of operation - does not require line of sight
- Lower installation costs than a hard wired system
- No wiring between the equipment and the control panel - that means no trench, conduit, or indoor wiring
- Simplified Windows® style drop-down menus for control of filter pump, spa switch-over, heater, solar and up to 7 auxiliary circuits with the push of just one button
- 2 program on/off times for each circuit
- Personalized programming/labeling of all equipment and service information
- AquaPure interface for control of on-site chlorine production
- JandyColors pool and spa colored light interface for convenient color changing
- Large backlit display of signal strength, battery charge, day, time, water temperatures plus complete equipment status
- Powered by two AA batteries - average life, one pool season.
- PDAP4 includes handheld remote, outdoor transceiver j-box, power center PCB and temp sensors
For more Jandy Aqualink Systems
the antenna for the transceiver has been eaten by squirrels can I buy just the base with the antenna ? my model 6613 / 6614 the antenna PCB EO2525 V 2.0
Hello Gary, for the Jandy PDA Parts it lists an Replacement J Box With Transceiver (r0441900) that has antenna with cable.
Can I install a 2 speed pump on a Jandy Aqualink?
Yes, you can install a 2 speed pump/motor on the Jandy Aqualink using a 2 speed relay.