Designed specifically for aboveground pools
The MINIMAX 100 is a compact, low-profile heater that's big on efficiency, performance, and convenience. With an input of 100,000 BTUs, the MINIMAX 100 is the perfect size for heating even the largest aboveground pool.
The MINIMAX 100 is designed for fast heat-up, low operating costs, and long life. It's available in reliable direct-spark ignition and millivolt versions for propane or natural gas. And best of all, it costs surprisingly little to operate.
Additional features include:
- Energy-efficient design for minimal fuel consumption and low operating cost.
- Quiet and dependable operation from proven packaged burner system.
- Stainless steel burners for long, corrosion-free life.
- Ceramic tile insulation prevents heat loss for greater heat transfer efficiency and cool-to-the-touch exterior.
- Low-profile design with rounded corners is visually attractive
- User-friendly controls make operation simple and trouble-free.
- Prewired for automatic pool/spa controls.
- Built-in vent top for efficient combustion.
- Bronze headers for durability.
- Flow valve senses both water temperature and pressure for optimal flow.
- 1 1/2" NPT connections for easy installation.
- One-year warranty.