Part # 2191136046
Warranty 12 Months
Manufacturer Code AG216-2100T-0ST
Alternate Part #'s A91-II-2, AG212-2100T-0ST
Self-Priming Swimming Pool Pump
The Speck Model A91 above-ground and small in-ground pool pump incorporates many upgraded features expected only from larger in-ground pumps. The pump is self-priming, extremely quiet, and has an easy on-off, clear two piece lid. Quick disconnect unions are provided for simple installation and maintenance. The A91 is available with a special energy efficient PSC motor saving up to 20% over standard split phase motors.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard 5/8" mechanical seal for convenient replacement.
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- Suction and discharge ports are equipped with quick disconnect unions. Provided with a standard 1 1/2" slip and 1 1/2"/1 1/4" hose adaptor connections. Optional 1 1/2" NPT connection also available.
- For pool users' safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Pump is equipped with durable, special 48 frame thru-bolt mount energy efficient PSC motor with stainless steel shaft.
- Pump has standard 3ft. 3/12 AWG cord set pre-mounted. A variety of cord sets are available.
- Optional 4" high base is available.
- Specially constructed clear lid with ring lock design is easy to open. Large strainer basket is always locked in place.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- The Model A91 comes complete with a full 12 month warranty.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
Max Pool Size: