Hayward Top Mount Sand Valve 1.5" - SP07122



Part # SP07122

By Hayward Pool Products

  5 Average  



Part # SP07122

Dimensions 8" L x 7.5" W x 13" D

Product Description

Hayward Top Mount Sand Valve

This is a hayward top mount threaded valve "v" threads, thread diameter is 6" valve color is black "model sp 712 2" on label, "sp 712-a-2" on body ..... Used on pac fab ta30,40,50,60 made before nov 1, 1991 original valve was either white or brown ..... Will replace (port arrangement may vary) 4600-1124 pac fab valve (26-1124) ..... Valve postition (clockwise from top) starting above the waste port waste, closed, backwash, recirc, rinse, filter 4706p praher valve (tm-12-a) ..... Port arrangement (clockwise from top) 1st side - waste port with sight glass 2nd side - no ports 3rd side - pump port & return to pool port (pump ... Port is directly above the return port) 4th side - no ports (sight glass & threaded hole ... For pressure gauge are located here ..... Includes sight glass with gasket 1/4" plug installed in pressure gauge hole pressure gauge is not included.

View all of our Hayward Backwash Valves


?     Asked on 9/26/2014 by Guest

The handle you use to change from backwash to rinse etc. Is like stripped out can't change do I need the whole PC. Or can you just replace the handle on the top .

A     Answered on 9/26/2014 by InyoPools Product Specialist Patrick P.

I would recommend replacing the top assembly. It is part number 4700-15X. To install this piece, you simply need to remove the 6 screws on the top and drop in the new assembly.

?     Asked on 7/10/2014 by Guest

Will this part properly replace a model number SP714TX? My backwash valve is leaking. Thought I Would just replace the whole thing instead of just the diverter if possible.

A     Answered on 7/10/2014 by InyoPools Product Specialist Patrick P.

You would actually require the Hayward SP0714T Backwash Valve

?     Asked on 6/19/2014 by Guest

What is the size of the pipe connections? 1 1/2" or 2"?

A     Answered on 6/19/2014 by InyoPools Product Specialist Patrick P.

This valve accepts 2" plumbing.

?     Asked on 6/19/2014 by Guest

Is this equipment also known as a multiport valve"?

A     Answered on 6/19/2014 by InyoPools Product Specialist Patrick P.

Yes this item is commonly reffered to as a multiport valve or backwash valve.

?     Asked on 1/31/2012 by Guest

I need parts for my filter valve. When I look at the filter parts breakdown, it gives me different choices. How do I know which one is the one I need?

A     Answered on 1/31/2012 by InyoPools Product Specialist Patrick P.

In order to locate the correct parts we will need to know the model number of the filter valve. Two identical filters can have two different valves. Typically the valve model will be located on the label of the valve. If there is no model number on the valve, you can try to see if there are any part numbers on the valve itself. Once you've located you valve model you can check out our >Filter Valve Parts.


Review Summary

  (Average 5 out of 5 stars)
1 Ratings
5 star:
4 star:
3 star:
2 star:
1 star: