Automatic Chemical Feeders Efficient and maintenance-free, these durable, corrosion-proof auomatic chlorinators and brominators are ideal for new or existing pools or spas and work automatically with your pump and filter system.
- Uses large or small slow dissolve tablets or sticks
- Dial control valve lets you control and adjust the rate of feed
- Easy-Lok™ threaded cover for safe and convenient access to add tablets or sticks
- Unique finger-release catch provides extra security
- Simple installation for do-it-yourselfers.
- 1 year warranty
- Please note: Unions are sold separately. If you do not have unions from a pre-existing CL100, you can purchase the Union Connector Kit.
- Pipe Size: 1-1/2 in.
- Dimensions: (W) 8-1/4 in. x (H) 15-1/4 in.
- Weight: 30 lbs.
Flow Ratings: (GPM = Gallons Per Minute)
CL100 - Used with pumps with flow rating of 30-50 GPM
CL200 - Used with pumps with flow rating of 50-80 GPM
CL2002S - Used with pumps with flow rating of 50-90 GPM
CL110 - Used with pumps with flow rating of 30-50 GPM
CL220 - Used with pumps with flow rating of 50-90 GPM
Please note: the chlorinator pictured above is the Hayward CL200. The CL100 has a slightly different body style. For the CL100 diagram, click here.
Note:Chemical feeders should always be installed after a pool heater.
CAUTION: Extreme care must be excerised when adding chemicals to your pool. Concentrated chemicals may react violently if they mix in the chemical feeder, causing a fire or explosion, which may result in PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY or DEATH.
CAUTION: Never use any petroleum based lubricants on cover O-Ring. Regular lubrication is necessary to allow for easy cover removal. Use non-petroleum based lubricants such as Jack's No. 327 lube or Ivory bar soap.
Click here for more Hayward Chlorinator