Model # W3H135FDN
Warranty 1 Year
Universal H-Series Low NOx Heaters
For In-Ground Pools and Spas - Electronic Ignition Dual Thermostat
Now With Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger!
Hayward H-Series heater for above ground pools and spas combines reliable technology with ease of operation and superior performance. H-Series heaters boast industry-leading hydraulic performance coupled with a 135,000 BTU rating for faster speed-to-heat capability. Their intuitive electronic panel is also quick and easy to operate, so pool owners can spend less time messing with controls and more time relaxing in the water
Built with a durable cupro-nickel heat exchanger as standard, H-Series heaters offer exceptional protection against corrosion and premature failure caused by unbalanced water chemistry, ensuring you get season after season of premium heating performance.
NOTE: The Hayward Universal H-Series heaters meet the NOx Emission standards set by the California South Coast Quality Air Management Commission for 2001 and the Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission Code.
- Forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber at a precise flow rate, eliminating all outside weather variables that can effect the heating performance, such as high wind conditions -- without a high wind stack.
- Our patented single header "V" baffle design heat exchangers allow for long life, fast heating and virtually no condensation. All Hayward heat exchangers are now constructed with highly resilient Cupro Nickel for greater durability and longevity even in salt-based, high flow or aggressive water chemistry set ups.
- Easy-to-read L.E.D. digital Control Panel provides digital temperature readout and diagnostics for quick identification of components that might need service.
- New polymer header provides superior hydraulic performance to save energy and protect against the damaging effects of erosion from high flow conditions for improved reliability.
- The heater is shipped with CPVC flanged pipe nipples and the required reducer to be used with the supplied 1.5” flexible hose fittings.
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Now with Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger