By Hayward Pool Products



Part # SP1500UNPAK2

Dimensions 7" L x 3.5" W x 2" D

Alternate Part #'s 1016067, SPX1500UNPAK, 89-150-1105, HAY-45-6067, HAYSP1500UNPAK2

Product Description

Set of two flush union connectors. Fits on the inlet and outlet of the Hayward inline CL100 and CL200 chlorinators. Female union end connector pack includes two each of socket connector, union nut and O-ring.


?     Asked on 5/11/2020by Steve

Hi there, is this what I would use for a CL200 Chlorinator going to 1.5" pvc pipe? Does the 1.5" pvc slip into the inside of the threaded end?

A  Answered on 5/11/2020 by InyoPools Product Specialist Patrick P.

Hi Steve, Yes this is used on the CL200 chlorinator. The female threads on the nut will thread onto the male threads of the CL200 chlorinator. 1.5" pipe would then slip into the smooth section of the tailpiece of the union.

?     Asked on 8/5/2019by Diane Lewis

I need a fitting that will fit the male threads to slip.for 2 inch pipe. These threads are bigger than the average of fitting threads.


A  Answered on 8/7/2019 by InyoPools Product Specialist Lennox H.

Hi, Diane. You will need the Union Connectors 1-1/2" SLIP x 2" SPG - SP1500UNPAK2C

?     Asked on 5/25/2018by Matt

Can I just by the o-ring?

A  Answered on 5/26/2018 by InyoPools Product Specialist Lennox H.

Hi, Matt. Yes, the o-ring - SPX1495Z1 can be purchased separately. 

?     Asked on 7/6/2017by Inyo Visitor

Does the coupling not come with the pump or does it have to be purchased separately?

A  Answered on 7/12/2017 by InyoPools Product Specialist Lennox H.

Hi. Some pumps include union some you'll have to purchase separately. 

?     Asked on 6/6/2017by Tony

My Hayward SP1592 pump says this SP1500UNPAK2 is an optional union connector. The outside threads of the pump's inlet measures 2-3/4" dia., and the inlet's inside threads about 1-7/8" dia. Does the threaded male portion or threaded female portion of this union connector connect to the pump's inlet? I want to connect 2" PVC pipe to the pump's inlet, and looking for a fitting to screw onto the outside threads of the pump's inlet. Thank you.

A  Answered on 6/7/2017 by Product Owner

All I can say is that this kit is 1-1/2 slip fit on the inside of the fitting, and 2 inch union (threaded) on the outside. If you are using a 3 piece coupling/Union so you can remove the pump for servicing, you should not have any issue connecting it with this kit.

?     Asked on 4/27/2017by Robert

What size piping are these units used with? I have 11/2 inch piping.

A  Answered on 4/28/2017 by InyoPools Product Specialist Lennox H.

Hi, Robert. These unions are used with 1-1/2" pvc pipe.

?     Asked on 8/4/2016by Inyo Visitor

I replaced my old Hayward cl-200 cholorine feeder with new one . My old one has what looks like three eights male threaded to hook lines to, what kit do I need to attach to new one?

A  Answered on 8/16/2016 by InyoPools Product Specialist Stacey M.

Hello, SP1500UNPAK2 is the union kit you need to attach your CL200


Review Summary

 (Average 4.82  out of 5 stars)
11 Rating
5 star:
4 star:
3 star:
2 star:
1 star:

The Most Helpful Review

The Most Recent Reviews