Model # T21001R
T21000 Series 60 Amp Control Center
This Control Panel features an all-weather enclosure and contains a 60 Amp breaker base, an equipment grounding bar and a mechanical time switch mechanism. The circuit breaker base accepts interchangeable type breakers made by a number of different manufacturers. The enclosure has provision for installing a GFCI receptacle on the side and additional switches inside.
Click Here for Installation Guide
Click Here to determine which Intermatic control center is right for you
Case – 16-3/4" (42.6 cm) H x 8-7/8" (22.5 cm) W x 4-3/8" (11.1 cm) D. 0.048" steel with electrostatically applied light beige finish.
Knockouts – Five combination 1/2"-3/4" and three 3/4" - 1" on the bottom, one combination 1/2"-3/4" on the left side, one 3/4"-1" on the back and one combination 1-3/4" x 2-3/4" knockout on the right side for mounting switches or GFCI.
Panel Rating – 60 Amp 120/240 Volt or 120/208 Volt; Single Phase-60 Hz
Time Switch Rating – Mechanical: 40 Amp Resistive each pole 120-240 VAC, 40 Amp Tungsten, inductive or 1000 VA pilot duty each pole 120-240 VAC 2 HP (24 FLA) - 120 VAC; 5 HP (28 FLA) – 240 VAC
Agency Approval - CSA/C-US
All Enclosures are now approved for direct underwater light connection “NO J-BOX REQUIRED” Intermatic’s Control Centers reduce installation costs and provide all of the electrical requirements for any pool and/or spa installation. They offer an all-in-one electrical control center which can be customer wired for a wide variety of requirements, eliminating the need for additional junction boxes and service panels. The enclosures are designed to accept any combination of T100M, P1353ME, RC2000M or PF1000M Series mechanisms.
1. Pre-painted and offset mounting brackets (top and bottom) are assembled to the fully coated enclosure... for better rust protection. Full-length brackets allow easy installation to any flat surface, center post or conduit.
2. Accommodates conduit connection through the top.
3. Industry’s most reliable time controls.
4. Choice of circuit breaker brands.
5. Molded plastic interior base for maximum insulation and reliability. (Reversible for top entry.)
6. Lockable hasp makes the rugged enclosure tamper proof.
7. Full dead front prevents accidental contact with live parts.
8. Numerous combination 1/2"-3/4" and 3/4"-1" knockouts on bottom, back, and sides provide wiring flexibility.
9. 1-3/4" x 2-3/4" rectangular knockout for mounting switches and GFCI receptacles.
10. Welded flanges.
11. Flanged sides for rigidity and better seal.
12. Heavy-duty plated steel with a durable electrostatically applied finish to resist corrosion.
13. Side-hinged door and riveted hinges... removable for ease of installation.
14. Large vinyl label provides easy-to-read wiring and replacement information... won’t fade, wrinkle or peel.
• Pumps • Lights • Ventilating Systems • Signs • Air Conditioners • Heaters
T21001R T101M – Mechanical SPST 120
T21004R T104M – Mechanical DPST 208 – 277
For additional trippers ( 1 “ON” 1 “OFF” per pack ), order No. 156T1978A