Model # PDAPS8
Jandy's new control system in an attractive wireless handheld remote which floats!
Total Control, in the Palm of Your Hand. The Jandy PDA Pool Digital Assistant, brings the power and flexibility of a wireless control system to the palm of your hand. Imagine never getting out of the pool or spa to adjust the temperature, turn on a jet or waterfall. Wherever you are, virtually every pool and spa function can be performed from the Jandy Wireless PDA.
- Ultra compact, wireless, water-resistant, handheld remote - it even floats!
- Leading edge wireless technology offers a reliable communication network for a flexible and simple installation
- 500 ft. range of operation - does not require line of sight
- Lower installation costs than a hard wired system
- No wiring between the equipment and the control panel - that means no trench, conduit, or indoor wiring
- Simplified Windows® style drop-down menus for control of filter pump, spa switch-over, heater, solar and up to 7 auxiliary circuits with the push of just one button
- 2 program on/off times for each circuit
- Personalized programming/labeling of all equipment and service information
- AquaPure interface for control of on-site chlorine production
- JandyColors pool and spa colored light interface for convenient color changing
- Large backlit display of signal strength, battery charge, day, time, water temperatures plus complete equipment status
- Powered by two AA batteries - average life, one pool season.
For more Jandy Aqualink Systems
I have a pool and spa. Does this include the appropriate valves and actuators. Can this be set up to be also controlled by my phone so I can heat the pool or spa from my other home before I come here. Will the remote also control my pool heater to turn it off and on and switch it from pool to spa and also control the heat level. Will I need anything else. I am going to do the install myself.
Hi, Michael. This system does not include the diverter valves, however, (2) Valve Actuators are included. You can only use one interface the PDA or upgrade to the iAquaLink using the iAquaLink 2.0 Upgrade Kit or iAquaLink 2.0 Upgrade Kit for RS Systems. You will be able to control the heater and your pool equipment using either interface.