Model # EC-011057
Warranty Ecommerce (EC) products: Products purchased from an Authorized Pentair Online Reseller (products beginning with EC-) receive a one (1) year (parts only) warranty from the date of purchase. The exceptions are: IntelliChlor cells and IntelliFlo SVRS pumps which receive a two (2) year warranty. EC products are not eligible for the bundled three (3) year extended warranty.
Alternate Part #'s 011057, EC011057, PENEC011057, PUR-10-3101
VARIABLE SPEED POOL PUMP WITH BUILT-IN SAFETY SYSTEM
IntelliFlo pumps combine variable speed technology, onboard digtital intelligence and permanent magnet motors (used in hybrid cars) to reduce pump-related energy costs by up to 90%*. The IntelliFlo VS+SVRS pump models were the first swimming pool pumps to feature a built-in Safety Vacuum Release System that detects drain blockage and automatically shuts the pump off.
- Ability to program exact pump speeds for specific operations – filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more
- SVRS complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Safety Act
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure – overheating, freezing, and voltage irregularities.
- Includes priming protection. No SVRS calibrations needed. Built-in SVRS cannot be turned off.
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds so pump will only operate within the ranges set to help assure safe operation and long life
- Compatible with Pentair Automation Systems
- Compliant with the current ASME A112.19.17 Standard for Safety Vacuum Release Systems (SVRS)
- Operates seamlessly on 50 hz or 60 hz input power. Flow/speed are constant when operating on 50hz or 60 hz.
- WEF 6.9 THP 3.95
Pool / Spa Type: