Part # 4900-108
Manufacturer Code C-7474
Dimensions 7" X 16.5"
Alternate Part #'s 18801, 566278, 56627800, C7474, FC0690, PCM88, R173218, 17-175-1047, APCC7263, PLEPCM88-4, XLS-707
FILTER, CARTRIDGE 87.5 SQ.FT. (C-7474)
HIGH QUALITY POOL & SPA REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGES
- Our generic replacement cartridges are less expensive than the original manufacturers' brands yet still meet the same high quality standards. The key components of a cartridge - filter media, core, and end cap - are all designed for maximum water flow and cartridge life.
- The filter media is point bonded polyester with even fiber distribution which results in an even dirt load and increased water flow.
- The Sharp & Uniform pleated media provides filtration area (square footage) that meets or exceeds the original manufacturers' specifications.
- An open core design provides sturdy support for the media without restricting flow. Increased flow rates result in less wear on the pump and reduced energy usage.
- Anti-microbial end caps inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew while supporting the core and media.
- Banded Pleats maximize flow during operation, and help to reduce the frequency of cleaning. Banded pleats also make the cartridge easier to clean.
- We carry thousands of generic cartridges to replace all of the most popular OEM brands such as Sta-Rite, Pentair / Pac Fab, Hayward, Purex, American Products, Jacuzzi, Hot Springs, Coleman, and more.