Model # S421
Warranty 5 Year
Manufacturer Code S421P
Alternate Part #'s SMP-15-917
Sunheater 4' x 20' Solar Heating System Aboveground Pool
• Raises Pool Water Temperature 10° F (6° C) or More
• Simple Do-It-Yourself Installation
• 4' x 20' of Solar - 80,000 BTUs Daily!
• Uses Existing Pool Pump
• Tube on Web Design for Maximum Exposure to Sun's Rays
• No Fuel or Electricity Bills or Expensive Installation of Equipment and Connections
• Easy to Drain for Winterizing
(1) 4' x 20' polypropylene collectors, (2) elbows/hose-connector adapters, (2) end caps, (2) connector hoses for additional system, (4) stainless steel clamps, (1) roll of Teflon tape, (1) installation/operation manual.
Caution: Photo for presentation purposes only. Do not install your system close enough to pool to allow children to use it to climb into the pool.
Is anything else required when I purchase the S421 system?
You will require 2 hoses - one that will reach from the pool equipment to the solar collector and one that reaches from the solar collector back to the pool, this hose kit can be purchased here >http://www.inyopools.com/Products/01301349040803.htm The diverter valve is not required to operate the system but is an upgraded option which would allow you to bypass the solar system at night time thus preventing the cooling of water at night, we would recommend the diverter valve which is a part # of SK35 which you may view or purchase here >http://www.inyopools.com/Products/11900013044553.htm
Can this be installed on a roof
my pool is 16by32 will this heat my pool? also can i have someone install it? what is the guarentee?