Model # PGRM-SB
Alternate Part #'s PGRMSB
The Poolguard Safety Buoy Pool Alarm is designed to be used in any inground or above ground pool including quick-set, soft-sided and portable above ground pools, as well as spas. The Safety Buoy alarm is the only floating alarm that is NSF certified to the ASTM F2208 pool alarm standard. The Safety Buoy floats on the water and uses sub-surface detection technology and includes an in-house remote receiver with a 200 ft. range.
- Safety Buoy alarm functions are controlled by the units Red Key.
- Silent installation and removal feature. Tamper proof. Alarm will sound if removed from the pool.
- Constant protection. Always on and cannot be turned off.
- Sleep mode. The Safety Buoy must be removed from your pool when swimming.
- Safety Buoy includes a remote receiver with a 200 ft. range.
- One 9-volt battery (not included).
- Low battery function audible alert.
- Sensing technology reduces false alarms due to wind, rain or small objects.
- Works with above ground pools 30′ in diameter and up to 18’ X 36’.
- Safety Buoy has been tested and certified by NSF International to the ASTM Standard Safety Specification for Residential Pool Alarms, ASTM F2208.
- Ideal for above ground pools, soft-sided portable pools and spas.
- The Safety Buoy is designed to detect intrusions.
- The Safety Buoy is the only floating pool alarm that uses sub-surface detection technology.