Part # 2072326213
Alternate Part #'s EcoMV/72-VI
Variable Speed Pump with SVRS
The Speck Badu EcoMV with SVRS all-plastic, self-priming variable speed pool pump is designed for small commercial and large residential pools and spas. The pump design has been engineered for incredible durability, superior performance, and quiet operation. Speck continues to set standards for the future by using 100% recyclable plastics which benefit the consumer and the environment.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm.
- Suction and discharge are equipped with 3” quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance.
- Available with 3 1/2 HP US Motors Ecotech EZ™ motor with SVRS. Motor comes complete with built-in controller and LCD screen.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- RPM levels can be set for 600 to 3450. The levels can be set in percentage of full at 5% increments of flow.
- Programmable high efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) motor 56 frame has the ultimate flexibility in motor speed and timer settings.
- Freeze protection feature will run motor at 30% flow.
- SVRS Trip: This is an indicator something has blocked the suction drain and conditions are unsafe to swim.
- The key pad can be locked for safety..
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between pool water and electric parts.
- Specially constructed clear lid with ring lock design is easy to open. Large strainer basket is always locked in place.
- Three/Two year warranty on the motor and all pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
US Motors Ecotech EZ Design