Part # LI1854ASU

Warranty 15 YRS.

Alternate Part #'s SWL-75-3418

Availability Please allow 7 - 10 days for delivery

Product Description

Swimline Unibead premium All Swirl print liners are American made with only the finest quality ingredients. The All Swirl print is on the wall and the floor. The 100% virgin vinyl used in manufacturing incorporates UV and algae inhibitors, and the proprietary Lamiclear acrylic top coat provides years of protection against abrasion, chemicals and UV fading. The lap welded seams, sealing the 2000 series material together, are the finest in the industry. Made for pools with 54" walls.

  • Unibead Above Ground Liner
    * American made
    * Cold Crack rated to negative 25°
    * 100% Virgin Vinyl
    * Fits 54" pools
    * 2000 series material
    * Use as j-hook liner or use with bead receiver (14349ea)
    * 15 year prorated manufacture warranty.

Product Specifications

54 in.
Standard Gauge
Pool Shape:
Pool Size:
18 ft.
1 Year (Full)
Wall Pattern Name:
All Swirl
Wall Height:
54 in.

?     Asked on 3/13/2015by Mike

Where is this liner manufactured?

A  Answered on 3/13/2015 by InyoPools Product Specialist Hector F.

The manufacturer of these liners is Swimline based out of NY.

?     Asked on 5/16/2016by BC in SLC

I'm sorry, I also need to know if it is virgin vinyl. Thanks.

A  Answered on 5/17/2016 by InyoPools Product Specialist Charlie R.

Yes, this liner is made from virgin vinyl.

?     Asked on 8/25/2016by Myrtle Rape

what else to i need to install the liner?

A  Answered on 9/1/2016 by InyoPools Product Specialist Stacey M.

Hello Myrtle, what you need for installing a liner is as follows: Liner, Jhook, Wall Pad, Peel n Stick Cove, Perfect Bottom, Liner wedge part QP1562, and if you have an old pool I would recommend replacing skimmer gaskets. You can look up accessories here to see all parts.

?     Asked on 8/28/2016by Myrtle Rape

Is there anything else i would need to install this liner?coves? floor padding?

A  Answered on 8/30/2016 by InyoPools Product Specialist Stacey M.

Hello Myrtle, there is a lot of things needed when doing a liner, coping strips, base rails, stabilizers, etc. Please check out our "how to" guide to walk you through anything you may need. Also there is an accessory page if you would like to add anything.

?     Asked on 5/27/2019by Duane Clark

When you say j-hook, are you talking about a bead receiver kit? If so I assume you need one for every “post to post” section of the pool?

A  Answered on 5/29/2019 by InyoPools Product Specialist Steve M.

Duane, not exactly, J-hook liners have a thick piece of vinyl at the top that’s shaped like a “U”. It is designed to attach or hook to the top of the wall so the rest of the liner hangs down and covers the inside of the pool. Beaded liners have a thick bead of vinyl at the top of the liner. This fits into a track and then the liner hangs down and into the pool.  A bead receiver or track has to be added all the way around the top of the wall so the bead of the liner has something to attach to.