Model # NY399
BLUE WAVE SHOCK TREATMENTS
These powerful 1 lb. bags are your secret to a successful season! Swimmers, rainfall, sunlight, and leaves deplete chlorine's ability to sanitize your pool. Shock “burns" or oxidizes these contaminates and replenishes the chlorine level in your pool. Shocking actually restores your chlorine's “fighting power" and makes it safe to swim again.
Did you know that those noxious odors, skin irritations, and eye-burning problems are not usually the result of too much chlorine? In fact, there is likely not enough chlorine to oxidize the organic matter. Blue Wave pool shock is the only solution!! For a trouble-free season remember to shock:
-Once every other week under normal conditions
-Once a week during prolonged periods of warm weather, heavy rainfall, and heavy bather loads
BLAST OUT POOL SHOCK STRONGEST START-UP SHOCK!
Compare to Sock It, Burn Out, Sun Burn, Super-Chlorinator, and Power Powder Pool Shock.
This powerful 65% available chlorine zaps organic pollutants, bacteria, and algae. A quick chlorine boost at an economical price. Perfect for spring start-up! Active ingredient: Calcium Hypochlorite. Must be pre-mixed prior to treatment to avoid bleaching vinyl liners. Dosage: 1 lb. treats 10,000 gallons.
Click here for more Pool Shock
I'm looking for pool shock to sanitize my drinking water. Will this work?
I have heard of people using pool shock to sanitize drinking water but I can not promote the use of any pool shock for this purpose. You will want to contact the NSF for further information.
Following chemical treatment, how long do I have to wait before I use my pool?
With the exception of superchlorinating (which requires waiting until the chlorine level drops to recommended levels), you can generally use your pool when the chemical is dispersed throughout the pool. Fifteen minutes to one hour is a good rule of thumb.
(4 out of 5 stars) Good and reliable shock
Reviewed By: liux0280 from Gilbert, AZ ()
Pros: Good and reliable
It is good and reliable and gets work done. I used it once a week or every other week. So it's is used up very quickly. I should buy more at one order to save.