Model # 460937
Warranty SEE WARRANTY CARD
Alternate Part #'s PEN460937
Simply the most economical way to heat your pool and spa. With today's record energy costs, there's never been a better time to invest in a heat pump. Compared to gas, oil or electric heaters, UltraTemp uses just a fraction of the energy to generate the same amount of heat.
An Eco Select ™ Brand: UltraTemp ® High Performance Heat Pumps transfer heat from the atmosphere to the pool or spa, saving up to 80% in energy costs compared to gas-fired heaters. Plus, they are the only heat pumps available that use R-410A refrigerant, EPA-recognized as environmentally safe and clean.
- 100% titanium heat exchanger assures corrosion-free performance for extra long life and value.
- LCD control board displays an intuitive, menu-driven readout with easy to follow, full word messages - no more codes.
- AutoSet (time clock over-ride) feature monitors water temperature and turns the water circulation pump on and off as needed to maintain desired pool termperatures
- Automatic defrost feature senses refrigerant temperature and prevents UltraTemp from freezing, allowing the heat pump to operate at even lower temperatures
- Compatible with All automated control packages
- Long-life corrosion resistant plastic composite cabinet stands up to severe climates and pool chemicals
- Emerson Copeland Scroll Compressor
- ETL listed for safe operation
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant flow for optimum effciency and BTU output over a wider operating range
- Highest effciency available, meets or exceeds existing codes and standards
- BTU and effciency performance independently certified by the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute, AHRI
For More Swimming Pool Heat Pumps
Recommended Breaker Size: