Model # 009240
Model # 009240
Warranty 1 Year
Manufacturer Code P-R207AL-EN-C #26
Alternate Part #'s 009240, P-R207AL-EN-C #26, RAY009240
Digital control with liquid crystal display (LCD) for temperature selection and heater settings
This Limited Warranty does NOT apply;
1. if the product has been moved from its original place of installation, or if the original
owner no longer owns the property where the original installation was made;
2. if the product is not properly installed with a pool or spa by a qualified licensed installer in
accordance with applicable local codes and ordinances, good trade practices, and the
manufacturer’s installation instructions;
3. if the rating plate(s) or serial number(s) are altered or removed;
4. if the product is modified in any way, or non-factory authorized accessories or other
components are used in conjunction with the product;
5. to damage, malfunctions or failures resulting from failure to properly install, operate or
maintain the product in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions;
6. to damage, malfunctions or failures from abuse, act of nature, accident, fire, flood, freeze,
lightning or the like;
7. to damage, malfunctions or failures resulting from [or due to] connected system control
8. performance problems caused by improper sizing of the heater or electric service
voltage, wiring or fusing;
9. use of any attachment, including any energy saving device not authorized by the
10. to damage, malfunctions or failures from misuse or neglect, including but not limited to,
freeze-ups, operating the heater with the cabinet door off, having flow restrictions or
obstructions between the heater outlet and the pool/spa, or not maintaining a proper
chemical balance (PH level must be between 7.4 and 7.8 and total alkalinity between 100
and 150 PPM. Total dissolved solids (TDS) must be no greater than 3000 PPM)
Is this suitable for salt system. I live in CA and am required to have low nox
my current heater is 11 year old Haywood 250 NG. my pool is 12x24 in ground mountain pond. roughly 10,000 gallons. would this heater be the right size for me. thank you
Good day, based on your old heater and specs we would recommend the RP2100 Digital Heater - R266A - Cupro-Nickel - Natural Gas - P-R266A-EN-X #51 as the replacement option.
what is the BTU rating on the RP2100 would mainly be used to the heat spa
For the Low Nox RP2100 units we sell 207,000 BTU, 267,000 BTU, and 407,000 BTU.Here is the link to the Raypak Heaters Low Nox units that show the BTU size.To determine what size Heater you need here is a good article to help you out...Sizing Your Pool Heater
how far does the pool heater have to be from the house - huntington ny
For U.S. installations, the point from where the flue products exit the heater must be a minimum of 4 ft below, 4 ft horizontally from, or 1 ft above any door, window or gravity inlet into any building. The top surface of the heater shall be at least 3 ft above any forced air inlet, or intake ducts located within 10 ft horizontally
What is the difference between an Electronic and Millivolt ignition?
The basic answer is that Millivolt is the old style of ignition, using a standing pilot light. While the electronic ignition uses a spark start system like a gas grill. Electronic ignitions are more efficient in gas usage and also are better suited for high wind areas where a pilot light might get extinguished.
Will a gas heater operate at the low speed of a dual speed motor?
Probably not - Most gas heater will shut off at low GPM levels (20-40) to keep the heater cores from overheating - 20 for 200 BTUs, 40 for 400 BTUs. Depending on your pool system you might get these GPM levels at the low speed but generally these heaters must be run at the motor's high speed.