Model # 009225
Warranty 1 Year
Manufacturer Code P-R266A-EP-C #57
Alternate Part #'s 009225, P-R266A-EP-C #57, PR266AEPC, RAY009225
Digital control with liquid crystal display (LCD) for temperature selection and heater settings
Capron resin headers prevent rust stains from harming pool surface
Plumb directly from provided 2" PVC threaded union
Smart microprocessor controls diagnostic read-out and continuously monitors operating status
Completely field serviceable
Guaranteed high wind reliability
Looks smart and works smart
1 Year Warranty
Thermal Efficiency of 83%
Elevation: 0 Ft. – 2000 Ft. Click Here for High Altitude Pool Heaters
California Customers Please Note: South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Area of Jurisdiction REQUIRES a Low Nox Heater be installed. The following 6 California Counties are affected: Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Ventura, Orange, Riverside, & Kern. Installing a non-compliant heater in these counties will void the manufacturer's warranty and could result in a fine from your local code enforcement. Click here for RayPak Low Nox Heaters
This Limited Warranty does NOT apply;
1. if the product has been moved from its original place of installation, or if the original
owner no longer owns the property where the original installation was made;
2. if the product is not properly installed with a pool or spa by a qualified licensed installer in
accordance with applicable local codes and ordinances, good trade practices, and the
manufacturer’s installation instructions;
3. if the rating plate(s) or serial number(s) are altered or removed;
4. if the product is modified in any way, or non-factory authorized accessories or other
components are used in conjunction with the product;
5. to damage, malfunctions or failures resulting from failure to properly install, operate or
maintain the product in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions;
6. to damage, malfunctions or failures from abuse, act of nature, accident, fire, flood, freeze,
lightning or the like;
7. to damage, malfunctions or failures resulting from [or due to] connected system control
8. performance problems caused by improper sizing of the heater or electric service
voltage, wiring or fusing;
9. use of any attachment, including any energy saving device not authorized by the
10. to damage, malfunctions or failures from misuse or neglect, including but not limited to,
freeze-ups, operating the heater with the cabinet door off, having flow restrictions or
obstructions between the heater outlet and the pool/spa, or not maintaining a proper
chemical balance (PH level must be between 7.4 and 7.8 and total alkalinity between 100
and 150 PPM. Total dissolved solids (TDS) must be no greater than 3000 PPM)
What are the dimensions of PR266AEP?
The raypak PR266AEP is 23"W, 28" L, 38" H. The electrical connections are at 32-11/16", the gas connnection is at 13-1/4", and the water connections are at 26-5/8".
How quick could this be delivered to Lakeville MN?
(5 out of 5 stars) raypak heater
Reviewed By: Tom Mc from scranton,pa ()
Pros: great heater
great heater I had replaced this with an old raypak heater it's about 14 year's old. it's very easy to hook up and they do heat very well you will enjoy this heater. also you can't beat the price from this company.
(5 out of 5 stars) Best option for price and service.
Reviewed By: Linda L. from Monroe, NY ()
I have ordered parts in the past for my old heater but after 15 yrs it was time for new one. Price was very competitive and service and delivery excellent. Pretty much same unit as before with updated control panel.
(5 out of 5 stars) Awesome Service
Reviewed By: Gary A. from Noblesville, IN ()
Pros: Great service!
I ordered this Raypak pool heater from INYO and because of its size, it had to be shipped via truck freight. It arrived in less than a week undamaged and the shipping was free! They even put little special stickers on the crate that show if your package has been tipped or abused by the trucking company during transit. Awesome service