Model # P2RA5YF182L
Alternate Part #'s P2RA5YFL, STA-10-349
- Large Trap - minimizes pool maintenance by collecting large amounts of debris without clogging or starving your pump.
- Moves Large Volumes of Water - with comparatively small amounts of electricity. This saves energy, which is not only good for you, but also for the environment.
- Thermoplastic Housing - withstands the elements and temperature extremes.
- Finger Opening Drain Plugs - lets you winterize your pump without using tools.
- Warranty 1 yr parts and labor
I have Sta Rite Dura-Glas (not Dura-Glas II) that I need to replace. I dont see the entire pump listed for sale anywhere, only replacement parts. Do you have this pump? Is there another pump that would be a direct replacement?
You are correct, the Dura-Glas is no longer available as a whole unit, only parts are available. As for a true drop in replacement there is none but we do recommend the Max-E-Pro series as an equivalent and durable replacement.
How does the dual speed feature of this pump work?
Some dual speed pumps have a toggle switch in the back of the motor to change speeds manually, but many do not. Generally you would need to tie this dual speed pump into one of our dual speed pump timers/controllers. One of the more popular models is the Digital PE153 series. This timer has 3 functions: one to turn the pump on and off, a second auxiliary to switch from high speed to low speed, and then a third for any other piece of pool equipment. You may view these controllers through the following link: Intermatic Timers