Part # NFC0690
Dimensions 7" L x 7" W x 16.5" D
Alternate Part #'s 18801, 56627800, C-7474, C7474, FC-0690, FC0690, PCM88, XLS-707, APCC7263, PLEPCM88-4
HIGH QUALITY POOL & SPA REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGES
Not Your Cartridge?
Is this not your Cartridge? Don't worry, we carry thousands of Pool Filter Replacement Cartridges to replace all of the most popular OEM brands such as Sta-Rite®, Pentair® / Pac Fab®, Hayward®, Purex®, American Products®, Jacuzzi®, Hot Springs®, Coleman®, and more. Click here for more Pool Filter Replacement Cartridges
All manufacturers’ names, brand names, trademarks, images, symbols, descriptions, and part numbers are used herein for reference purposes only.
Why Microban Protection?
Water and an ample food source provide the ideal condition for bacteria to quickly multiply and grow. In fact, on an unprotected surface, some microbes can double in number every 20 minutes. And only when they’ve multiplied to hundreds of thousands, can they actually be seen by the naked eye.
The images below show bacteria growth on a standard pool filter cartridge versus a pool filter cartrdge infused with Microban® antimicrobial protection over a 24 hour period.
After viewing these images, you can see how Microban® protection begins to work immediately, disrupting key bacterial cell functions so that bacteria are unable to grow or reproduce on the surface. While on the unprotected surface, bacteria quickly multiply.
Less than 1 hr
Very easy for DYRs:
1. Make sure pump is off.
2. Release vacuum by turning the pressure gauge counter-clockwise allowing air to fill the tank.
3. Remove outer ring clamp by undoing the barrel nut on the spring clamp assembly.
4. Remove top half of the tank.
5. Remove top manifold.(take care to note alignment with the bulkhead assembly)
6. Remove and replace each cartridge.
7. Replace manifold
8. Replace top of tank being sure to get a full seal
9. Replace ring clamp and tighten spring assembly with barrel nut.
10. Restart pump leaving the air relief valve open until water comes though the valve.
11. Close valve