Part # 3553-03
Manufacturer Code SPX0590G
Dimensions 3-5/8" x 2-7/8"
Alternate Part #'s 57-150-1112, 650003, HAY-301-2108, HAYSPX0590G, SP590G, SPX0590G, SPX590G, 355303
Astrolite II SP590 Series Lens Gasket - SPX0590G
Remember when replacing your pool or spa light bulb it is very important to replace the lights lens gasket. After long use, heat, and harsh chemicals, the old gasket is probably compressed, and if it doesn't fail immediately, it might fail before the next bulb change.
Click here for replacment light bulbs
Less than 1 hr
1. Locate and turn off electrical breaker for pool light (important!)
2. Remove lock screw securing rim of light housing bracket to pool wall
3. Remove light housing from niche and bring out to side of pool on a dry surface
4. Remove tension holder connecting lens to housing
5. Remove old gasket from lens and clean mounting surface
6. Install new gasket
7. Reverse steps 1-4
Less than 1 hr
If you replace the bulb, I highly recommend replacing the gasket as well.
1. Remove top screw on pool light. Slide out light assembly.
2. Remove clamp around bulb assembly and outer cover.
3. Clean all parts well to ensure repair will not leak. Replace bulb as necessary.
4. Install new gasket. Note that gasket shows which side faces the pool. I coated liberally with silicone grease to improve the seal.
5. Reinstall bulb assembly to cover using the clamp. Ensure the top of the bulb assembly, as shown by the top label, is aligned with the top mounting screw.
6. Reinstall entire assembly using the top mounting screw.