Part # 6HI-HL-120
Alternate Part #'s LGM6HIHL120
Baptistry Immersion Water Heater
- Immersion section of the unit made of Incoloy Stainless Steel.
- All heat confined to the formed horizontal section for optimum heat efficiency.
- Cold riser extends to the top of the container where control housing is located.
- 3-Conductor cord set with polarized plug included for easy installation and wiring at no extra charge.
- Adjustable vapor-proof thermostat control with temperature range off - 55°F to 115°F (± 3°).
- Hi-Limit cut out switch set at 125°F (±4°).
- Stainless steel mounting bracket also supplied for easy mounting.
- Pilot light and on-off switch provided indicates desired temperature when reached and breaks the circuit when the element is not in use. Saves electricity - Saves money.
- Completely automatic and portable - just plug in the 60" Power Cord and operate.
- No cutting or damage to your present container.
- Although portable - your container may be cleaned without removing unit.
- Unit can be suspended in middle, end or side of container.
- No contractors required for ease of installation.
- The 6HI-HL-120 (1.5KW) will heat 20 GPH (40° R). A 100 to 200 gallon Baptistry can be heated in 5 to 10 hours, or one-half this time for 20 degree rise in temperature.
- Heater must be used with a GFCI to comply with NEC codes