Part # 14075-Pack4
Alternate Part #'s 14075
Bottom Rail Aluminum 54-3/4" (4 Pack)
How to Measure the Length of a Bottom Rail
1) Use a flexible measuring tape. We found that a tailoring tape worked best.
2) Measure from one end, along the outside bend, to the opposite end.
Above ground pool parts are not universal and can be difficult to identify. Inyo wants to make every effort that your order meets your requirements. If you are not confident that you have chosen the right parts - Please send the following information that is requested below. Inyo will forward to the information provided to the manufacturer to see if they can determine if the pool is one of their models.
* Size of the pool & approximate age of the pool?
* Image of the pool wall.
* Image of the upright
* Image of the top rail connection to the upright.
* Name & age of the pool (if known)
Bottom Rail Aluminum 54-3/4" (4 Pack) 18' Round - 14075-Pack4
The above rail shows no longer available. Is there replacement options?
Hi Walter, I would suggest checking back with us in about a month as these are typically replenished yearly around that time.