Part # 1470095
Slotted Tube 25-1/4" Urbania (Single)
NEED MORE THAN 1 SLOTTED TUBE?
Above ground pool parts are not universal and can be difficult to identify. Inyo wants to make every effort that your order meets your requirements. If you are not confident that you have chosen the right parts - Please send the following information that is requested below. Inyo will forward to the information provided to the manufacturer to see if they can determine if the pool is one of their models.
* Size of the pool & approximate age of the pool?
* Image of the pool wall.
* Image of the upright
* Image of the top rail connection to the upright.
* Name & age of the pool (if known)
How to Measure the Length of a Slotted Tube
1) Use a flexible measuring tape. We found that a tailoring tape worked best.
2) Measure from one end, along the outside bend, to the opposite end.
I have a 16' x 24' oval pool and my stabilizer rails are rusted ? They are not the flat square ones but the like circular ones with a slot in them. How many would I need for my pool ?
Hi, Gary. You will need to count the number of uprights you have in order to determine the number of Slotted Tubes required.