Part # 29915
Top Plate - 7" Steel Oracle/Serena (Single)
How to Measure the Length of a Stabilizer
1) Use a flexible measuring tape. We found that a tailoring tape worked best.
2) Measure from one end, along the outside bend, to the opposite end.
Above ground pool parts are not universal and can be difficult to identify. Inyo wants to make every effort that your order meets your requirements. If you are not confident that you have chosen the right parts - Please send the following information that is requested below. Inyo will forward to the information provided to the manufacturer to see if they can determine if the pool is one of their models.
* Size of the pool & approximate age of the pool?
* Image of the pool wall.
* Image of the upright
* Image of the top rail connection to the upright.
* Name & age of the pool (if known)
is p/n 29915 available in resin/
Hello, Ralph. I do not see that there is a part number available in resin. I have sent you an email to further assist you. If you would please respond to that email with the requested photos, I will forward them to our specialist to see what is available for your pool.