Part # SP15922S
Warranty 1 Year
Power-Flo Matrix Above-Ground Pump Series
The Big news in above-ground pumps is the PowerFlo Matrix by Hayward. It features an industrial-size strainer basket to collect a lot of debris without a lot of maintenance.
The high-quality Noryl impeller offers wide openings to prevent leaf and debris clog. While this pump is impressively equipped, the PowerFlo Matrix is also very efficient. It has a heat-resistant, double-size seal and a protected rear-mounted switch for high-energy efficiency. Plus, its heavy-duty, high-performance motor provides years of trouble-free operation thanks to an integrated automatic thermal overload protector. PowerFlow Matrix clearly the superior choice in above-ground-pool pumps.
The Power-Flo Matrix has been engineered as a uniquely superior above-ground pool pump. With a single push of a button, this truly versatile pump changes from a veritical to a horizontal discharge and back again. Its large profile and integrated styling makes the Power-Flo Matrix a swimming pool pump like no other.
Pump Output (GPM) vs. Total Resistance To Flow (Feet of Head)
|Model #||10 Ft.||20 Ft.||30 Ft.||40 Ft.||50 Ft.|
Applications & Pump Features
• Above-ground/on-ground pools
• On/Off Switch
• The above-ground industry's largest strainer basket for large debris collection with minimal maintenance
• Horizontal/vertical discharge feature -- simply converts from vertical to horizontal discharge orientation with the press of a button
• Quick disconnect intake and discharge pipe connection
• C-Clip Connector allows for easy disengagement of strainer housing in a matter of seconds for hassle-free maintenance
• Heavy-duty, high performance motor with integrated automatic thermal overload protector for years of operation
• High quality Noryl impeller with wide openings to prevent clogging by leaves and debris
• Durable, corrosion-proof housing for years of dependable service and all-weather performance
• Heat-resistant, double-sized seal for long-lasting efficiency
• Energy-efficient, protected rear mounted switch
• Integral drain plug for easy winterization of pump
PowerFlo Matrix Benefits
• Features an industrial-size strainer basket to collect a lot of debris without a lot of maintenance.
• Converts from horizontal to vertical orientation at the press of a button.
• Quick connect/disconnect intake and discharge connection.
Click here for more Hayward Pool Pumps
What size Hayward sand filter would work best with this pump for Matrix 24 round by 54" high pool?
Hi, Greg. An 18" or larger sand filter will work best with this Hayward Matrix Pool Pump to filter a 24' Rd 54" Matrix Pool.
What is the voltage on this unit? How long is the manufactures warranty? If the system requires repairs during warranty, what do I do?
This pump runs on 115V power. This unit comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. If the pump needed repair, you would call Hayward directly and they would put you in touch with a warranty service station in your area.
(4 out of 5 stars) Hayward 1.5 HP pump
Reviewed By: T-Bone from Bluffton, IN ()
Pros: Excellent pump, love the new clean out basket design
The updated design from our last hayward was excellent. The new basket clean out is awesome and screwing the lid on is much be easier and attaches easier than the previous model.
(5 out of 5 stars)
Reviewed By: Wayne A.little breezy from New Bedford, MA ()
Pros: powerful and also economical.
Cons: no complaints
I purchased the 2 speed 1hp Hayward Pump for my 18x33 above ground pool. The 2 speed feature is a money saving help in keeping my pool clean and saving money at the same time.