By Hayward Pool Products



Model # SP10712S

Alternate Part #'s HAY-25-1620, HAYSP10712S

Product Description

Hayward Skimmer for In-Ground Concrete Pools

The Hayward Skim-Master Skimmer is the standard for the Hayward Concrete Skimmer product line. This skimmer removes debris such as leafs, bugs and pollen from the surface of your pool. The Skim-Master is a versatile, large capacity, automatic surface skimmer for residential or commercial pools. It features durable corrosion-proof, unibody construction, adjustable deck collar and access cover, self-adjusting 8" weir, large debris basket and multiple plumbing connections for easier installation. Available with in Gray, Dark Gray, and Black; or with Tan collar and cover.


  • Pipe Size: 2" Slip
  • Cover: Round
  • Throat Length: 4-1/2"
  • Color: White

Product Specifications

Pool Type:
Port Type:
Slip Connection
Port Size:
2 in.
Opening Width:
8 5/8"
Opening Height:
5 1/16"

?     Asked on 6/6/2009by Guest

What is the mouth opening size?

A  Answered on 6/6/2009 by InyoPools Product Specialist Patrick P.

The inside opening of this skimmer is 8 5/8" and the outside measurement of the opening is 10 1/8"

?     Asked on 4/5/2015by Terry Ney

Is there a filter screen inside?

A  Answered on 4/6/2015 by InyoPools Product Specialist Robert M.

Hello Terry - A skimmer basket is included with the skimmer.

?     Asked on 6/20/2017by Inyo Visitor

My jets are emitting air. What might be the problem?

A  Answered on 6/21/2017 by InyoPools Product Specialist Patrick P.

I would suggest following the troubleshooting steps listed in this Video On How to Identify and Correct Air Leaks as well as this Video On How to Correct Low Flow.

?     Asked on 10/17/2018by Don Z

The outer most frame (towards the pool) with the drop down at the top which stops the wier door from flipping out into the pool broke off. Is that frame, with the drop down, replaceable? Can it be ordered from the factory?

A  Answered on 11/2/2018 by InyoPools Product Specialist Lennox H.

Hi, Don Z.  That part is not available as a separate part. 

?     Asked on 5/8/2019by Keith

Hi, my Hayward pool is 17 years old and we are replacing the liner. finally. The skimmer is the old style that has the additional port below the rectangular skimmer opening. It is covered by a rubber flap and this is where you put the vacuum hose in. do they even sell these anymore or do I have to go to a newer style skimmer?


A  Answered on 5/14/2019 by Industry Professional

This appears to be a Lomart Skimmer that we dont offer. Not sure if you have another supplier that offers it or not.

A  Answered on 5/14/2019 by Industry Professional

Are you sure that was a Hayward skimmer originally? Was there a number on the part number on the lid of your original skimmer? What did your vac adapter look like? You may also be able to find a part # on the basket, skimmer weir door any of this information would help us identify the proper replacement.