Part # 600-7060-CPVC
Alternate Part #'s 25912-204-000, CMP25912-204-000, _600-7060-CPVC, WW6007060CPVC, WWP600-7060-CPVC
CLEARANCE Item! - Order Today and Save Big!!
Waterway TruSeal Diverter Valve - Comparable to Jandy Neverlube valve but at half the price!
- The diverter valve seal is Teflon laminated silicone. A unique manufacturing process is used called TruSeal - which results in a seal that never needs lubrication.
- TruSeal valves have deeper sockets than other valves providing better glue joint bonding.
- The exclusive click & lock handle has 72 locking positions / points for virtually any setting desired.
- Exclusive flow labels gives your plumbing a "finished" look and more value.
- Universal shaft spline pattern adapts to most actuators.
- Maximum Pressure 100psi
- TruSeal Diverter valves are made in the USA.
- Valve Seal Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- 2" ID Socket x 2" ID Socket x 2" ID Socket
- Also has 2-1/2" Spigot connections
- Water in bottom out both sides
- Water in bottom right side closed
- Water in bottom left side closed
- 72 locking positions / points for virtually any setting desired.
2 1/2 in.