Part # 5055-11B
Manufacturer Code C105-238PDBA
Dimensions 4.75" X 0.5"
Alternate Part #'s 351021154, C105238PDBA, STA1018553, 35-102-1154, PENC105-238PDBA
IMPELLER, C105-238PDBA (C105-238PDBA)
I noticed that the impellers have a voltage rating column. 115 or 230. I have a 3 phase 208v motor. Is there an impact or specific part for 3 phase motors?
Hi Brain, could you send us a few photos of your pump and motor? Please take a close up shot of the motor label as well as a wide shot of the complete pump to include the pipes going in and out of the pump. To supply photos simply click the reply link below and upload your photos or quickest using our live online chat feature. Once we get those photos we can make the proper recommendation.
I believe I have a Max-e-glas ii pump with a 2hp motor. Impeller is marked C105-238P(E). Looks like it's a 1HP rated impeller. Do I need a different rated impeller that's the same size?
Hi, JP. The impeller should match the motor if you want to increase the water flow, otherwise, you can keep the smaller impeller.
Need a new impeller for Sta-Rite Glas II uprated 2hp. Original part marked C105-238P. What is the correct replacement?
1 to 2 hrs
Socket Set, Wrench Set
1. Shut off power to controller box via circuit breaker. Locked out with lock.
2. Removed four bolts from end bell.
3. Removed motor rear cover used 7/16 wrench to hold shaft.
4. Removed impeller shaft bolt 3/4” socket. This was righty loosey lefty tighty.
5. Removed impeller with rubber strap wrench righty tighty, but I could have used my hand.
6. Remove spring seal.
7. Install new spring seal
8 install new impeller plus other parts in reverse order. Be sure to tighten impeller bolt. Clean and grease o rings.
9. Attach motor with four bolts. To pump shield. Unlock controller box return breakers to on position. Prime pump if needed.