Part # 345201
Warranty 1 Year (See Pentair Warranty Card)
Challenger® high pressure pumps are designed specifically for applications requiring higher pressure operation to feed multiple needs beyond pool water circulation. These needs include spa jets, in-floor cleaning systems, as well as decorative water features like waterfalls and fountains. Plus, they provide effective power while remaining highly efficient and delivering years of unattended performance. Challenger pumps come equipped with rugged fiberglass reinforced housing that features closed impellers and durable, custom-molded thermoplastic components that stand up to high pressure operation year after year. Beyond efficiency, the top criteria for your pump should be long, trouble-free life and easy service. Challenger® high pressure pumps perform year after year because of superior design and the most rugged construction. Service-friendly features make routine maintenance a snap.
- Proprietary hydraulic design reduces friction and turbulence so more water races through your system with less noise and greater energy efficiency.
- Standard 2 inch suction and discharge ports permit maximum operating efficiency.
- Extra-large strainer basket extends time between cleanings.
- Transparent strainer pot lid with comfortable handle provides easy access to strainer basket.
- Unique diffuser and impeller provide excellent high pressure performance for all types of demanding installations.
- One-bolt stainless steel clamp removes easily to provide quick access for any required service.
- Power end can easily be removed for service or winterizing without disturbing piping or pump support base.
- No tool required for removing thumbscrew drain plugs for draining and winterizing.
- Internal components and 2 inch ports are designed to provide rapid priming and quiet operation.
- Voltage = 115/230V
- Horsepower = 1-1/2 HP
- Motor: Single-Speed, Full-Rated
- Full Load Amps = 22.4/11.2
- Service Factor = 1.50
- Pipe Size = 2"