Part # PL0183
Dimensions 31" L x 11.5" W x 6.5" D
Alternate Part #'s 59003000, DEX6000DA, FC-9350, R0359100, V38-193, 14-775-1015, APCFGR4, FG1005
Time to Replace Your DE Grids?
Our DE Grids are used on the most common pool filters including American Products®, Pentair®, Hayward® & Pac-Fab®. Most DE Filters will require 7 Full Grids and 1 Partial Grid. Typically DE grids last about 5 years so if it has been longer than 5 years then now is the time to replace your DE grids.
Things to Consider When Replacing Your DE Grids
Note: Collar has open slot (2 notches). Length is measured from one end of the grid to the other (collar not included).
All manufacturers’ names, brand names, trademarks, images, symbols, descriptions, and part numbers are used herein for reference purposes only.
Do I use a PG or FG series for the Hayward DE6020 filter cluster assembly? Do you sell the complete cluster as a set?
I think that Hayward DE6020 60 SQ FT Pro-Grid Vertical D.E. Pool Filter need manifold for this and filter element lacator on ths bottom as well as long rod and nut for tightening theses.
Plase let me know what are full set of assembly fo grid.
is this right assemble to Hayward DE6020 60 SQ FT Pro-Grid Vertical D.E. Pool Filter?
I have the Hayward DE6020 filter. Are these the correct replacement grids?
I have the Nautilas Ns-60 Filter, is this the correct assembly for my filter
I have a Crystal Water 570-0060 (60 sqft) filter. Is this the correct filter for that model?
I have a Hayward DE-6000 and need to replace the entire grid assembly. Does Hayward themselves recommend the grids you are selling? Among the few alternatives is your grid the best quality?
Hello, These are just standard generic replacement grids. Unfortunately, we would not carry the grid assembly for your current unit.
Looking for a Hayward Pro Grid, Model D 6020 filter
My Titan SS filter has partial tag on it. All I could gather is the required clearance 22 " L x 58" W x 22" H. Partial model number 586090. P/N 987019. What size filter is this 48 or 60 sqft and what is the model number so I can find the parts. Thank you
Hi, Kart. The info provided is not accurate. The height dimension is close to the 48 sqft size but the model is for the 60 sqft. I would recommend that you use our How to determine D.E. Filter Grid size guide to confirm your filter grid size.
I need to replace 1 set of plastic filter models DE7220 filter elements ( called filter grid?) (1) Will the 60 sq. ft full grid is compatible for the DE 7220 model filter. Do I need to purchase a full set, if yes, how much of it.
Web have a Pentar: P/N 180009
flt.FSN PLS 60
Serial # 0192138070142L
What Type and How Many Grids do we Need ? ? ?
Or should we Replace the Entire Filter ? ? ?
Here is the parts diagram for your filter. You would need 7 of key number 9, one of 10 which is the same as FG1005PACK or you can get the entire grid assembly which is key 11 for the 60 sq. ft. model. You may only need a few grids in which case you may not need an entire grid assembly.
I have a Hayward vertical grid filter DE-6000. I need to reaplce the filter elements (7plus 1).Please let me know if
a) DE-6000 elements are the same with DE-6020.
b) Price,and shipping cost to Athens-Greece
I have an old American Products Titan TM model 56623200 and need a full set of replace grids. What do I get? thank you
Hello Mitch, The American Products Titan model 56623200 full set of replacement grids is the Grid Assy., 60 Sq.ft. Titan (59003100) and it includes 7 GRIDS 4655-50C, 1 GRID 4950-04A, 1 BOTTOM SPIDER 4657-23, 1 MANIFOLD-TOP 4657-21, and 1 BLEEDER AIR ASS'Y 4657-29.
Hi: I need to replace all of the grids on my Pac Fab DE 60 Stainless Steel filter. Just need to confirm the correct "Grid Pack" part # so I can order from you. THANKS !!
will it comparable with Jandy filters model del60. serial b02dl90267
can you cross reference a Purex D. E. Filter Grid. Model # SMBW 2060 filter area is 60 sq ft
Which grids do I need for a Nautilus NS 36?
how many full Hayward de filter grids do i need 11 1/2" , 7 ? do i need a partial grid also 9 1/2" ?
1 to 2 hrs
Nut Drivers, Adjustable Wrench
1. Turned pump off.
2. Open air relief valve on filter.
3. Moved multiport valve to closed setting.
4. Removed filter plug to drain water from filter.
5. Removed nut from filter and ring.
6. Removed ring and pulled upper filter housing off of lower filter.
7. Removed large o-ring, inspected and hosed off.
8. Lifted filter via manifold supports and off inlet tube.
9. Removed support nut and manifold.
10. Remove 8 grids.
11. Wash out filter.
12. Install 8 new grids to base plate and manifold.
13. Reinstall gasket and lubricate.
14. Place top filter housing back onto lower filter housing
15. Install support ring and tighten nut per manual.
16. Place multiport valve in filter mode.
17. Make sure pump is primed.
18. Close air relief valve when streaming flow occurs.
19. Add new DE to skimmer per manual procedures.
20. Set pressure indicator to clean pressure mark.
2 to 4 hrs
Socket Set, Wrench Set
Opened up the filter, cleaned off the grids, removed the filter. Cleaned in TSP then soaked
grids in 1 gallon of muriatic acid and 15 gallons of water for 2 hours doing 4 at a time
rinsed the grids reassembled and installed new filter. Added DE filter material and all good.
1 to 2 hrs
Screwdriver, Socket Set
The pressure was increasing past 30 shortly after turning the pump on. The current filters looked ok but after i replaced them the pressure was steady at 13. Inyo says it takes 7 filters but the correct number is 8. They dont give you the shorter one near the inlet
1 to 2 hrs
Socket Set, Teflon o-ring grease
1. First I checked the Inyo online forums and videos. That confirmed that the problem was probably a torn filter grid cover.
2. Also using the Inyo video guides, I dismantled the DE filter and found a small tear on the edge of one grid. Ordered a replacement grid AND the body O-ring, which was also worn.
3. Replaced the leaking grid, again after watching a video linked to INYO. This is a tedious process with a Hayward filter, no way to speed make it easy, unless Hayword or INYO could make a template to hold the grids in place while reattaching the upper manifold.
4. Lubes the O-ring, reassembled the filter and loaded the filter with DE. It all rem,ained in the filter. No more leaks!