Part # 4800-19
Manufacturer Code SX200J
Dimensions 20" L x 20" W x 5.5" D
Alternate Part #'s 4800-19, 601498, 610377054720, HAY-051-2192, HAY0512192, S-200-J, S200J, SX200J, 31-150-1130, HAYSX200J
Filter Support Stand - SX200J
Is this difficult to install? Do I have to take the filter apart? It cracked over the winter can it be taped together?
I would not recommend to tape this together because it holds a lot of weight from the filter and will eventally still break and collapse. The install is fairly simple besides the fact that you may need to remover the filter from ther base or empty it out at the least. That way you can move the old base and slide the new one under. The only other real part to have to reinstall is the drain line and cap with washer.
1 to 2 hrs
Wrench Set, Adjustable Wrench
1 to 2 hrs
Nut Drivers, Wrench Set, Adjustable Wrench
1. Remove main filter valve from filter body.
2. Remove Top half of filter unit.
3. Remove drain water and remove sand to the level of the filter
4. Unscrew and remove drainpipe from the lower half of the filter body.
5. Lift lower filter body from the old Support Stand.
6. Lower filter body to the new Support Stand while making sure the hole
in the filter body for the drain pipe lines up with the hole in the
filter stand. Also, ensure that the 3 gussets of the filter stand line
up with the 3 grooves of the filter body.
7. Screw drainpipe the was removed in step 4 back into filter body,
ensuring it goes into hole in filter stand first.
8. Replace sand, filter top and main filter valve.