Part # 5020-136
Manufacturer Code R0446300
Dimensions 9-1/2" ID, 3/16" Cross Section
Alternate Part #'s O-521, R0446300, 90-423-5375, JNDR0446300, TLD-101-2020
Backplate O-Ring, Generic - R0446300
I have Jandy JHP2.0 its leaking between pump and motor. Which seals do I need ?
The proper shaft seal for the Jandy Stealth JHP would be part #5020-009 If you are looking for a kit to replace all of the seals in the pump, that would be part # GOKIT77
Less than 1 hr
Screwdriver, Pliers, Socket Set, Wrench Set
1. Spray the new seal with silicone spray.
2. Install the seal in the pump plate channel.
3. Mate the motor to the pump. I took out the pump and motor as one unit.
4. Put the motor on it's end and mate the pump to it. Make the seal is in it's channel before tightening the bolts.
5. Tighten the bolts evenly and do not over tighten them.
6. That it. You're done installing the new seal.
7. The.videos are handy and easy to follow.
Less than 1 hr
Socket Set, magic lube
remove the pump assembly from your system and turn off any circuit breaker.
remove all the bolts that hold the backplate to the pump main body assembly.
This will expose the large main O ring.
remove the old o ring and clean the groove as well as mating surface well.
install the new o ring and add a little magic lube or any other water based lube for o rings on the mating surface.
carefully attach the main body back to the ba k place keeping the o ring in place and then bolt the backplate back in place using a criss cross pattern.
re install the pump to your system and test for leaks. you should be good to go.