By Wilbar



Part # 1470108

Alternate Part #'s 1470108

Product Description

1470108 6" slotted tube (Single)

Above ground pool parts are not universal and can be difficult to identify. Inyo wants to make every effort  that your order meets your requirements. If you are not confident that you have chosen the right parts - Please send the following information that is requested below.  Inyo will forward to the information provided to the manufacturer to see if they can determine if the pool is one of their models.

Click here to submit the information requested below.

*   Size of the pool & approximate age of the pool?

*   Image of the pool wall.

*   Image of the upright

*   Image of the top rail connection to the upright.

*   Name & age of the pool (if known) 


?     Asked on 1/27/2012by Guest

I purchased a used pool and need to replace some of the parts. Will these parts fit any pool?

A  Answered on 1/27/2012 by InyoPools Product Specialist Patrick P.

Before placing an order you will need to know the manufacturer and model of your pool. Pool parts are not universal and are not guaranteed to fit any model other than the one listed.

?     Asked on 7/22/2018by Beth

I have a J3000 above ground pool 18' x 33' x 52". The manual states at the top of each buttress, leave 4". insert the plastic tube into the inside of the slotted tubes to fill the 4" space. I do not have the "plastic tubes" and i'm not sure of a part number or what to get. Any help is appreciated

A  Answered on 7/24/2018 by InyoPools Product Specialist Lennox H.

Hi, Beth. The Round Coping For Atlantic Pools - 1382480 is the plastic tube that they're referring too. That is only used if you have an overlap liner. 


Review Summary

 (Average 4.6  out of 5 stars)
5 Rating
5 star:
4 star:
3 star:
2 star:
1 star:

The Most Recent Reviews